101 things about me

Thursday 3 January 2013

Filling the jar of gratitude...





This year I have many things I want to do. Many.

What's new right?

Here is one of the many... and I want to share it, because I love this idea, and you may be equally inspired, and wish to do the same...

I have a jar on my desk. A big jar.

An empty jar that is just waiting to be filled.

And every day I will be adding to it.

With little notes of gratitude about my day.

A single note every single day.



And then, at the end of the year, when the jar is filled with 365 little beautiful notes, I get to tip them all out and read every one and remember what life has given me in 2013.

And in the meantime, I have a daily reminder to be aware of my blessings. To recognise and pay tribute to even the smallest of things. There are three notes in the the jar already, so I'm right on track so far!

Want to join me?

2 comments:

LesleyG said...

I am doing this same project! It's such a great idea, long and short term.
Happy New Year, friend!

Dina said...

i made something familiar but only for happy moments through 2013. but i loved your idea gonna try it next year :)