Tuesday, 19 May 2009
And the Awe-summm award goes to...
Me! Yes me!
I've been given and Awe-summm award from the lovely Lilli at Lilli Boo And what a lovely surprise, on a day that has (I'm sorry to say) been less than fabulous.
I have been asked to join in and list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers I love. Saying what makes me awe-summm, is not something I feel especially comfortable with... but I have searched and thought and here is my list.
My list of Awe-Summm'ness:
1. I am a hard worker and live an honest life.
2. I defend people if I think they are being treated unfairly, and I try to treat everyone equally.
3. I love my family and I am happy to count them amongst my best friends.
4. I love to live creatively and try new things.
5. I was so terrified of spiders that I was letting my fear control my life, so I did an arachnophobia course. I held several huntsmen and a taranntula in my bare hands and now I find spiders fascinating as opposed to fearful.
6. I like to push myself out of the comfort zone and encourage others to challenge themselves too.
7. I remind myself every day how lucky I am to be surrounded by such incredible people and beauty in my life.
It was a tough decision to select just seven awesome blogs, but I know you will all spread the love even further. So, I now award the following for their awe-summmness.... I think they deserve it:
5. Circling my head
6. Adventures of Netgirl (I am missing her blogging and hope this gets her posting again!)
7. Everyday Calm
Below are the rules and guidelines to the Awe-summm award:
* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
* And finally link back to the blogger that tagged you.