101 things about me

Thursday 17 November 2011

Sagrada Familia, Barcelona #2

So, let me give you a hint about traveling and technology...

Overnight is the perfect time to recharge your batteries (both physically and technologically), but be warned... when you recharge your camera overnight and get up early, specifically to beat the crowds and the long long queues, make sure BEFORE you depart for the day, you collect the battery from the said charger and put it in your camera.

Don't wait until you get to your destination to realise the battery is still attached to the powerpoint back in your hotel room.

Afterall, a camera without a battery is kinda useless! Trust me, I know.


Thankfully my iphone came to the rescue and through the magic of instagram, the photos still look pretty amazing.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Yes it does still look amazing! Thankfully the newer iPhone cameras are much-improved. My first iPhone had a camera that was worthless, but I like the newer ones!

Red Hen (dette) said...

Oh I did the same thing at the tower of london! Wasn't the Sagrada amazing! When I first set eyes on it it appeared to be growing out of the ground and I have to say that it looked a bit scary like a monster with teeth then as you got to look at it closer it was so beautiful. Shame our timetables didn't cross, maybe next time! I've been bitten well and truely by the travel bug!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100% buddy, battery and camera are very important if you are going to somewhere and having a tour of the different beautiful scenery. Back then I forgot to charge my battery at hotel barcellona centro that's why I am very frustrated at that time..