101 things about me

Saturday 5 February 2011

Facebook. Love it or hate it, it sure is funny sometimes...





































This was posted by a friend this week on facebook... you may well have seen it already, but I just HAD to share it here. Totally hillarious!

Oh, and to the moron who accused the "Words for Friends" FB page of being Big Brother because they asked a question about how often you play the game... I think you're a little late with your concerns. I think you joined the Big Brother network the day you signed up for FB.

Don't want Big Brother watching you? You might want to stay off the internet all together. Aye aye aye.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Hehe, that's hilarious! I agree on the BB comment too - anyone who is concerned about "him" would be better off staying home with the curtains closed all day.

Alex Crossland said...

I can't believe someone actually asked that! Must live in a cave.

Red Hen (dette) said...

It is funny but also a little bit sad too!
PS. Hope your work gets easier soon, which I'm sure it will. Things are always strange when you start at a new place.

Lori ann said...

oh dear. that's really sad.

i hope your settling into the new job and feeling more and more comfortable every day.