101 things about me

Friday 14 December 2007

Musical Mystery


This was sent to me ages ago. Its a musical challenge... find as many different groups/individuals in this image as you can. I can't remember the total amount, but there are certainly more than 50. Guns and Roses, Mathcbox 20, Queen and the Rolling Stones are all there. How many can you see? Some are easy, many more are a little more problematic. Once you start, you'll be hooked. Friends will be intrigued. It's good fun.

So enjoy. Have a bit of fun. It is Friday afterall!

Let me know how you go... How many did you find? Which one was the most obscure?

4 comments:

Kate James said...

I've finally had a chance to drop by and catch up on your blog. How fantastic that you've made it into your course for next year...congratulations. And also on completing the fun run. I've vaguely considered doing one myself but then dismissed the idea as absolute madness. Reading about how satisfying it was for you has inspired me! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your blog - your writing is always warm and natural. Have a wonderful Christmas!

JustRun said...

That is very cool.

Jason Belcourt said...

I got 31 in my first sitting, and I believe there is about 70 references in the image.

Good luck everyone.

brandy said...

Okay I only got 14. But to be fair, I'm not really a music junkie. I still don't even know what the fishbowl one is. But, I know I'm going to be staring at it all day!