101 things about me

Saturday 3 January 2009

Musical challenge...


Its a musical challenge... find as many different groups/individuals in this image as you can (click on the image for a larger view). I can't remember the total amount, but there are certainly more than 50. Guns and Roses, Mathcbox 20, Queen and the Rolling Stones are all there. How many can you see? Some are easy, many more are a little more problematic.

Once you start, you'll be hooked. Friends will be intrigued. It's good fun. Let me know how you go... How many did you find?

3 comments:

Malcolm Garth said...

You could add White Snake, B52's, Smashing Pumpkins, Scissor Sisters, The Eagles & the Silver Spoons. There is a also a cartoon band called the Gorillaz but I'm not sure that they fit the theme...

And I said I didn't recognise any bands! Just don't ask me what songs they sang...

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.