101 things about me

Friday 11 June 2010

There is more to life...











"There is more to life than increasing the speed."
 GHANDI


It's been a busy week here and the long weekend is just a breath away. I do plan to take a bit of a break at some stage...
though in the meantime...

Tonight am off to see Banksy's movie "Exit Through the Giftshop" at ACMI.
On Saturday I hope to head to the Sister's Market in Brunswick.
Sunday I want to head to Camberwell Market.
And Monday? I might get to sleep in! Catch up on some reading. Watch a movie.

And amongst all that, there's sure to be a bit of planning and dreaming about my impending trip to the USA... (more details next week).

I may even get a bit of blogging done (and belatedly return some comments to all my neglected faves)!

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Sounds like a busy rest ....is that possible?

Red Hen (dette) said...

I love that photo and I agree with the sentament of the quote but I dearly wish I knew how to slow the world down just a tad!

Umatji said...

oh me too - slow down I want ot get off and lie down please!