101 things about me

Friday 10 August 2007

Flashback Friday


Here I was at my cousin's wedding all dressed up as her flowergirl. That's me (in lime green) and Mum with the gorgeous hair. I remember that skirt - it was purples and pinks and oranges. Very 70's.

These bloggers love Flashback Friday too, take a look... Flashback Friday... are you in?
Angela at Three Buttons
Betty Jo at Lino Forest
Jenny at Chalk
Kylie at Kylie's Crafts
Emma at Lovely Button
Whitney at At Whit's End
Helen at Patchy Work of Mini Grey
H & B
Hannah at Summer Pickles
Shula at Poppalina
Jelly Wares

7 comments:

summer pickles said...

Oh, you look so cute in this photo!

And of course special mention to your mum... what a gorgeous skirt! I loved the fabric patterns of the 70s - wish we had more of these around now. (a good enough reason to learn to sew better).

Happy Flashback Friday to you!
Hannah xx

Jacinta said...

If you want to participate, leave a comment here and next week I will include a link to your blog so people who visit me, can come and see you too. To all those younger friends, feel free to make the year 1995!

Welcome to Flashback Friday!

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

I love your Mum's skirt, I'd die for that fabric! Oh, you look cute too!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my mum had the same skirt and I just can't image you little dress in green.
I too am a flashback friday participant and have added a list on the side of my blog for easy viewing. I get so excited on Fridays, I don't mind the theme idea (so far).
I'll check that I have you on my list.
See you next week.

whit said...

That is so funny, my flashback is of me in my fancy dress being my cousin's flower girl! You look lovely!

shula said...

Ha! You guys look gorgeous.

LBA said...

That picture is *adorable*

I never got to be a flowergirl, but my sister did.

Can you feel the seething of my everlasting jealousy ? :)