101 things about me

Friday 3 September 2010

Good Day Sunshine...






































Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine
Good day sunshine

I need to laugh, and when the sun is out,
I've got something I can laugh about.

***

We have been in Cape May for the last 5 days and loving the beach and the warm weather. Spent a couple of days at the beach and one by the pool as the weather started to deteriorate with Hurricane Earl nearing ever closer.

Also, for the last few nights I didn't have internet which is why I haven't updated the blog as much as I had hoped. Not to worry, it was a true holiday from all outside communication and the internet and the moblie remained silent.

We are now in DC for the next 4 nights... more warm weather... and lots of walking and doing all stuff touristy! So much to see and do here. Don't worry, I'll be taking some time out for blogging too!

1 comment:

Breathe Gently said...

Looks like you're having a fabulous time so far.. enjoy that beautiful weather! x