101 things about me

Thursday 23 February 2012

I can't lie, but maybe I can tweak the truth just a little...

I can't lie. There's just no point, because basically even if I try, it's written boldly across my face. So here it is. I am about to cheat. Yes CHEAT.

Fact is, I have failed in my New Years Resolution to post a blog every day.

And so, on this Sunday night, currently not having posted since Wednesday, I'm going to post them all now, tweak the dates and fill the gaps to reinstate my status as daily blogger, even though technically it isn't really true. And I could say I've been busy, and I could make all sorts of excuses, but what's the point.

Let me prove it to you instead...

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Just because you haven't managed one in every 24h period, doesn't mean you can't edit your resolution to be "366 posts this year" :) That way you can make multiple posts on a day to make up for lost time.