101 things about me

Wednesday 8 February 2012

When TED Talks, I listen...

Have you heard about TED?

Have you been to their website 'just to take a look', only to find yourself still there 3 hours later, inspired and a little overwhelmed, but unable to drag yourself away before listening to just one more talk?

Have you listened to Jane Goodall talk about her years with the chimpanzees, Ken Livingston talk about education and creativity, have you listened to talks about answered dreams and been inspired by speaker's passions? Have you laughed and cried as you have heard people's tragedies and triumphs?

Have you ever dreamed of going to a TED conference or imagined yourself on the stage... Have you wished to be on that stage and motivate a huge group of people and share something in a speech that is possibly THE BEST TALK EVER?

Well, you might just be interested to hear, that this year TED is auditioning around the world in a global search to uncover a hidden gem, a person from the crowd, someone who has something important to say, that is just waiting for a chance to speak to a greater audience. It could be you! What would you say?

As advertised on their website...



4 comments:

trash said...

Admittedly when I forst read the title I thought it was "Big Ted talks I listen..."

Obviously if it were John Waters I would be listening even quicklier.

Nicky said...

Some very inspiring speakers……Just thinking about listening to Jane Goodall makes my skin tingle!

Nicky said...

Some very inspiring speakers……Just thinking about listening to Jane Goodall makes my skin tingle!

Old Guy said...

This is a new window for me. Sounds inspiring. SOOO!
And quite irristable; Word ID is "firti" which of course follows twenty-nine.