101 things about me

Saturday 4 February 2012

Must watch TV...






































This program has been highly recommended by a friend who has seen it pre release and says it is a supurb, powerful documentary. I expect it to be heart wrenching, traumatic and shocking. I do however believe my friend when she says it is must watch TV for every Australian. 

I imagine it is actually important watching for people all over the world. It's showing on the ABC on Tuesday night at 8:30pm, 3 years to the day that the tragedy unfolded. I plan to be watching.

3 comments:

trash said...

Oh. I would be sitting with you if I could.

Jacinta said...

Hey Trash - you may be able to watch it after the dact, on http://www.abc.net.au/iview/
Not sure if you will be able to access this, but worth a try. Often shows are available for after the air date, but not for too long. Let me know how you go.

Old Guy said...

SOOOOOOO Good!
Loved the "chooks".
Healing takes such a long time.
We will definitely talk about this programme.