101 things about me

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Happy Blogiversary One Little Acorn...

Today is my blogiversary.
3 years since I started as One Little Acorn.
Wow!

It's amazing to me that I have been doing this for 3 years. When I look back over that time a lot of water has passed under the bridge as they say.

I have created and studied and laughed and cried and celebrated and grieved. Made some mistakes, had some victories. And through it all, I have been lucky enough to share the trip with many amazing people. Fellow bloggers with crazy dreams, incredible stories and beautiful writing and art. Sadness and joy has been shared with people I will never meet in 'real life'. Hearts have broken, family and friends lost, babies born, doors have closed and others opened.

And so, I thank you for dropping by. For supporting and cheering me on along the way. Because, whilst a blog is 'only' an online diary and some would ask why bother, it is ultimately a voice out into the world. And sometimes people answer back. Connections are made, friendships grow. And the world seems a little smaller. And that is the biggest joy of all.

9 comments:

LesleyG said...

Happy blogging anniversary! :)

CurlyPops said...

Happy Blogiversary Jacinta. It's amazing how blogging connects like minded people, and we all get to share in the ups and the downs of each others lives.
Cheers to another 3 years!

Malcolm Garth said...

Happy Blogiversary Cinta... :)

flossy-p said...

Hooray!!! Happy Bloggiversary!!!!

Good job!

Holly said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm glad to have known you for the time I have, and been able to listen to your voice in the internet.

Lark said...

Happy Bloghtday! xxx It was nice to meet you at the weekend.

handmaiden said...

jacinta, happy blogaversary. well done

Lilli boo said...

Congrats on 3 years! It's been an inspiring journey and one I continue to enjoy following! I still remember commenting on your blog several years ago simply because you mentioned turning 40 and how you had celebrated this occaision. I was turning 40 several months after you and feeling a little overwhelmed with the idea...now It seems like "what was the big deal?" but it was great to have a shared moment :-) Look forward to many more...

Louise Dalton said...

Happy Blogiversary OLA! XXX L