101 things about me

Monday 18 February 2008

These 4 things...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Draftsperson
Camp Counsellor USA/Art Director
Studio Manager
Builder's Labourer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Amelie
Love Actually
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Gone with the Wind

Four places I have lived:
Richmond, Melbourne, Australia.
Richmond, London, UK.
Point Lonsdale, Victoria, Australia.
Maffra, Victoria, Australia

Four TV shows that I watch:
Grey's Anatomy
House
Survivor
News

Four places I have been:
Nairobi
Saltzburg
London
New York

People who email me (regularly):
Malcolm
Heather
Ames
Shirl & Dave (Mum and Dad)

Four of my favourite foods:
Chocolate
Cake
Pizza
Sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
On the beach
In bed sleeping
London catching up with friends
At home doing 'stuff'

Things I am looking forward to in the next 12 months:
Arts Course
Going part time at work
Living more creatively
Finding a clearer direction...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

oooh part time at work is the BEST - says me at home right now and not at work ----yipppeeee

evision said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.