101 things about me

Wednesday 16 July 2008

This is... the theme for this week.

I have been thinking a lot lately about what it is that makes us truly happy... It is so so easy to get buried under the daily battles and forget the simple pleasures that bring us joy... the love we have for our family and friends, the tune of a favourite song, the beauty that surrounds us daily, the sounds, the visions and the smells that colour our world.

And so the theme for this week (I hope you enjoy it) is...

This is what makes me happy.

Thanks Angela for asking me to suggest the This is theme for this week.

*I have used this photo before and you get to see it again today, because I love it and it makes me happy! Have fun everyone and see you on Sunday.

15 comments:

Hila said...

oh great theme - time for some positivity :)

Helen said...

lovely photo!

Lilli boo said...

I love your theme..it's got me *thinking*..it will certainly evoke some great responses! Love your photo too...

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Ooh great theme. Can't wait for Sunday.

Jenny said...

Good choice-can't wait to see everyone's happiness:)

Dees said...

GREAt theme!!!!Oh I am already happy thinking about it!!!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That's a really lovely theme! Well done!

Anastasia said...

a great theme...so many things make me happy! and I do love that photo!

kt said...

Gorgeous shot :)

Louise Dalton said...

All your childhood photos are so cheeky and chirpy. It looks like you were a really happy, laughing kid!

Red Hen (dette) said...

This is why I like to blog, it tends to make me look for and focus on the good things around about, visually ( the camera can record the lovely bits and ignore the pile of washing just out of view), things I've done rather than those things I've yet to do, and above all my children.

Jenaveve said...

I think I might go a little overboard with this one... will need to contain myself. What a great topic!

Michelle said...

Such a great theme! This theme is what makes me happy!

Karin said...

Definitely will need to contain myself. Could be a long list of what makes me happy!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyones responses. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT theme!!