101 things about me

Monday 31 January 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...





























I had to post this little pic today, because it was so much fun to create... I just love the the tilt-shift effect.

Thanks to Bricolagelife for her post, filled with her fun photos that inspired me to go take a look myself.

What do you think? Want to give it a go too? Well, here is the link to the Tilt Shift Maker to try for yourself. You can do it to. Go on, give it a go, it's super easy and it's quite addictive.

Once you've created some pics you like, post them and leave me a comment - I'd love to see how you go! I am going to post a couple more over the next few days.

3 comments:

kj said...

i've just caught up on your last few posts. so you are leaving and arriving, you know renee would say your goodbye tears are healing tears. best of luck in your new job. it sounds like a good place for you to be.

i love this link! i will definitely try it, techkie failure that i am.

did you notice we both wrote about 'the little things' in our posts today? )

love
kj

Francesco said...

Sorry to bother you ... I just created my own blog!

http://francescofaiano.blogspot.com/p/eccomimi-presento-uu.html

I wait for you!

Unknown said...

LOVE the way this shot looks in tilt shift - it draws me right in!